Sunday, February 18, 2018

Off to the suburbs, get ready Dural

BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS BECAUSE THIS IS GOING TO BE AN ACTION PACKED, EPIC EMAIL OF TOTAL AWESOMENESS AND MIRACLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So, we will start with the title. Dural. the super rich area in the mission where I will do lots and lots of door knocking. Elder PhimPhan (remember him?) was there for 9 months. ahhaha so I'm excited! My new companion is Elder Ferguson. I literally know nothing about him, but I will inform you next week about how awesome he is! Yes, so that is next week. 

Boom, this week. SOOOO SMASH!!!!! So, this week was the zone competition. We had two teams "Alpha lion tiger puma cougar cats" versus "omega wolf jackal dingo dogs" Of course, Alpha lion tiger puma cougar cats destroyed the others. Basically, whoever got the most points (did the best in finding and teaching) won the competition over the three day period. So, some ways to get huge  points was baptismal dates. Elder McCleskey and I were able to get 3 people on date this week. BOOM!!! SO SMASH!!! MIRACLES!!! 

Youk is super super solid. He's on date for March 24th. He will be in a picture below. Kyle is awesome as well. We are going to hot pot tonight with him and his mom. He's 17 so we need permission to baptize him.. whoops, sorry, he's on date already! Also march 24th. BUT GUESS WHAT??? HE TURNS 18 ON MARCH 21ST(Reeses bday too) SO BOOM!!!! MIRACLES!!! many more miracles occurred this week and they are not all able to be contained on this email. So ask away next week. :) 

SO!!!! This week was so awesome! And to top it all off, we went to the most awesomest place ever this morning. that is why I'm so late now.... sorry. :) 

We went to Watson bay. The view was absolutely incredible. It reminded me a little of the southern tip of the Big Island in Hawaii. So pretty. Pictures will be included. The ferry ride was of course awesome and it will be missed a lot when I go inland. 

Okay! my companion said I need to finish. Love yall heaps!!!!! 
Elder Maxfield




No comments:

Post a Comment