Monday, July 15, 2019

Final thoughts

Hey everyone. This is my final email from my mission..... I'm coming home. I will be in the air in 10 hours. So I just wanted to share a few thoughts that have been running through my head. 
I am so incredibly blessed to have served here, in Australia, to have met the people that I have, and to have had the experiences that I have had. This has been the wildest, funniest, most interesting 2 years of my entire life. So many crazy things have happened. I guess I'll stop babbling and get to the point. 
Over the course of my mission I feel that I have changed. I've changed in a few ways (still kind of annoying but that's okay hahahaha). The biggest way that I've felt myself change is in my testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ. I love Him. I know that He is there for me in good times and in bad times. He has helped me through so many tough decisions and so many crazy experiences. He has shaped me and molded me into something (hopefully) better than what I was 2 years ago. My desires are different now. What I think about is different, the way I act is different, and so many other things are different. I'm the same guy, still weird and crazy, but different. 
Everyone. I cant describe these last 2 years in an email. I'm so grateful for what has happened here. I will never forget it. If you want to hear more, come to my house. I'd love to talk about it. Yall know where I live. 
I love yall heaps. Ofa atu (as they say here too). See yall in a few hours. 
Love Elder Maxfield. 

No comments:

Post a Comment